ASOCIATIA HR MANAGEMENT CLUB
48, Turturelelor Street, 2nd Floor, Room 2.2, District 3, Bucharest
Registration No 107 / 10.08.2009
PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Under the Law 677/2001, Asociatia HR Management Club processes personal data in accordance with the below mentioned principles, for legitimate purposes, such as:
- Identification and registration of the target group of the project “Partnership for the Development of the HR Field”, co-financed by the European Social Fund through the Sectoral Operational Program for Human Resources Development 2007 – 2013 under the number POSDRU/41/3.3/G/17900.
- Processing of the registration forms of the Association’s members
- Statistical reports and qualitative analysis of the POSDRU co-financed project/the Association’s target group
- Transmission of newsletters and communication with the Association’s members, the beneficiaries of the POSDRU project and any other individuals interested in the Association’s activity
Personal data is processed both automatically and manually, in accordance with the legal provisions and in conditions that ensure data security and confidentiality and respect of individuals’ rights.
Personal data processed by Asociatia HR Management Club can be revealed to the following parts: the concerned individual and the legal representatives of the Association, the Management Authority of the Sectoral Operational Program for Human Resources Development (MASPOHRD), registered members and partners of the Association
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING PRICIPLES:
- Notification: The data controller is registered within the National Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. Subsequently, the data controller is granted a data controller number.
- Legitimacy: The processing of personal data is carried out on the grounds and in accordance with legal provisions;
- A well-determined purpose: Any personal data processing is carried out for well-determined, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Confidentiality: Users who are entitled to process personal data on behalf of a data controller must hold labor contracts comprising a confidentiality clause in this respect;
- The consent of the data subject: A key element in the processing of personal data is the consent that the data subject must unequivocally express, on the grounds of thorough information furnished in relation to the processing of their personal data, as well as based on personal choice;
- Information: The furnishing of information to data subjects is carried out by the data controller entitles to process the personal data of the data subject in question;
- The quality of data: Processed personal data must be adequate, pertinent and non-excessive, by comparison to the purpose for which it is collected and subsequently processed;
- The protection of data subjects: According to this principle, the data subjects hold the right to have access to the processed data, the right to intervene upon the processed data, the right to oppose the processing of their personal data, the right of not being subjected to an individual decision, as well as the right of addressing the National Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, or to refer to a Court of Law, in view of the protection of any prejudiced rights guaranteed by law.
- Security: The security measures with regard to personal data are established in such a way as to ensure an optimal level of security of processed personal data.
RIGTHS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS (under the Law 677/2001):
- The right to obtain from the data controller, upon request, and free of charge, once a year, the confirmation of the fact that the data concerning him/her are or are not being processed by the data controller
- The right to obtainfrom the data controller, upon request, and free of any charge, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law 677/2001, notably of incomplete or inaccurate data
- The right to obtain from the data controller, upon request and free of any charge, the transforming into anonymous data the data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law 677/2001;
- The right to obtain from the data controller, upon request and free of any charge, the notification to a third party to whom the data were disclosed, of any operation performed according to letters a) or b), unless such notification does not prove to be impossible or if it does not involve a disproportionate effort towards the legitimate interest that might thus be violated.
- The right to object at any moment, based on justified and legitimate reasons linked to his particular situation, to a processing of data regarding him/her, unless there are contrary specific legal provisions. In case of justified opposition, the processing may no longer concern the respective data.
- The right to address to a court of law in defense of any rights, guaranteed by the present law, that have been infringed.
Also, any interested individual can address to the National Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data for complaints with regard to the breaching of their rights as provided for by Law 677/2001.
Security of personal data
Asociatia HR Management Club certifies it fulfills the minimum security requirements for personal data processing.
Asociatia HR Management Club is using security methods and technologies, together with employee policies and working procedures to protect personal data.
For further information, please contact the National Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
32 Olari Street, District 2, Bucharest
Asociatia HR Management Club