HR Club Next Generation Summer School, 1st Edition
HR Club Next Generation started as soon as we realized the need to contribute to the development not only of the current HR professionals in Romania, but also of a new generation of HR professionals who correctly understand and respond to challenges in this field.
HR Club Next Generation objectives:
- Providing participants with relevant and complete information about the HR field.
- Developing their ability to use all information acquired shortly after the completion of courses.
- Giving the participants the possibility to decide at the end of the summer school what specialization they want to pursue in the field of human resources.
The aim of this first edition of the HR Club Summer School Next Generation was to allow participants to:
- get a new picture of professional orientation and career choice
- successfully face an interview
- know the criteria by which employers recruit and select employees
- learn how the evaluation and reward system in a company works
- learn the most important principles of labor law
20 young students and masters interested in developing their career in human resources attended the first edition of HR Club Summer School Next Generation. For two weeks, they took part in a series of courses and training sessions which allowed them to get a more clear and coherent picture of their own professional future.
- Introduction to HRM. Job Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Lavinia Rasca - Director, ASEBUSS and Exec-Edu
- Mihaela Forgaciu - HR Director, Banca Romaneasca
- Career Management
- Stelian Marian - Managing Director, Human Capital Solutions
- Beatrice Vana - HR Manager, S&T Romania
- Performance Management
- Simona Podgoreanu - HR Director, Agricover
- Ileana Burada - HR Director, Hilton
- Motivation, Appraisal, Reward
- Simona Popovici - Country HR Manager, Coca Cola HBC
- Camelia Slivneanu - HR Director, Cristim 2 Prod Com
- Labour Law
- Eugen Dumbrava - HR Director, Leo Burnett & Target
Sponsors of this project: ASEBUSS and EXEC-EDU
Website of the project: http://www.hr-club.ro/sites/nextgeneration/