HR Club Next Generation Summer School, 2nd Edition
HR Club Next Generation started as soon as we realized the need to contribute to the development not only of the current HR professionals in Romania, but also of a new generation of HR professionals who correctly understand and respond to challenges in this field.
HR Club Next Generation objectives:
- Providing participants with relevant and complete information about the HR field.
- Developing their ability to use all information acquired shortly after the completion of courses.
- Giving the participants the possibility to decide at the end of the summer school what specialization they want to pursue in the field of human resources.
From 14 to 28 of July, 18 students and masters participated to the HR Club Next Generation summer school, where they had the opportunity to meet over 40 tutors and trainers. During the two weeks which consisted of best practices modules, trainings and company visits, the students worked in teams to solve a case study. The most realistic and creative solutions were appreciated and awarded by the jury consisting of tutors and HR Club members.
The 18 students and masters were selected through a rigorous procedure consisting of two phases: submission of applications (CV and an essay) and participation to selection interviews with the HR Club executive team. The selection criteria included previous contact with the HR field through internships, courses, trainings or acknowledged activity within NGOs or other organizations.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Anca Lazaroiu - Coordonator People and Brand Engagement, Vodafone Romania;
- Corina Licea - HR Director, AVIVA Asigurari de Viata;
- Delia Burnham - Country Manager, CVO Recruitment;
- Dorin Grigorescu - HR Director, Kraft Foods Romania;
- Mihai Moghior - Managing Partner, Brainspotting
- Learning and Development
- Christian Scholtes - Associate, Hermes Advisors;
- Daniela Rohan - HR Executive Director, Unicredit Tiriac Bank;
- Florin Radulescu - Partner, Ascendis;
- Marius Decuseara-Brandenburg - Business Development Manager, Trend Consult;
- Monica Micu - Training&Career Development Manager, Lafarge Ciment;
- Patricia Andrei - Training&Development Manager, ING Bank Romania
- Labour Law and Industrial Rel
- Corina Radu - Avocat, Magda Volonciu & Asociatii
- Dragos Brezeanu - Industrial Relations Director, Rompetrol Group;
- Liliana Bolan - Consultant, B&B Experts;
- Olguta-Dana Totolici - Social Relations and Social Responsibility Manager, Distrigaz Sud;
- Mariana Vaida - Payroll Manager, BIA
- Razvan Vasiliu - Lawyer, Magda Volonciu & Asociatii.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Alina Popescu - Reward Info Serv Manager, Hay Group;
- Carmen Maftei - Comp&Ben Manager, Citibank Romania ;
- Horatiu Cocheci - PwC, Human Resource Services;
- Mioara Stefan - Comp&Ben Manager, Romtelecom;
- Roxana Mocanu - Director, HR Vocational School, CODECS;
- Ruxandra Stoian - Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Organizational Development
- Adrian Stanciu - Partner, Human Synergistics Romania;
- Anca Podoleanu - HR Director, Vodafone Romania;
- Dan Berteanu - General Manager, Achieveglobal Romania;
- Gratiela Florea - Organizational Development Manager, Coca-Cola Hellenic;
- Lavinia Tanculescu - Senior Consultant, Deloitte Consultanta;
- Oana Balcanuta - OD Coordinator, Romstal Imex.
The HR Club Next Generation summer school agenda also included a company visit to Vodafone and the following trainings:
- Personal Development Training: Andrei Popescu - Master Trainer, Dale Carnegie
- How to Succeed in Life? Decebal Leonard Marin - Managing Partner, Corporate Dynamics International
- Situational Leadership: Alexandra Georgescu, Nextep Program Manager, Human Invest
- Sales Behaviour Analysis: Marius Decuseara-Brandenburg, Business Development Manager, Trend Consult
- Presentation Skills:Ana-Maria Vasilescu, Consultant - Human Capital, Ernst & Young Romania
Sponsor of this project: Vodafone
Website of the project: http://www.hr-club.ro/sites/nextgeneration/