HR Excellence Awards Gala 2021
The 13th edition of the HR Excellence Awards Gala will take place on March 31st, 2021, in Bucharest. The pandemic context is still preventing us from meeting face to face - therefore, the event will take place virtually, as it did last year.
We continue to offer distinct awards related to the size of the organization on every HR projects category. Therefore, we will award companies with a maximum of 499 employees and companies with over 500 employees. We wish to recognize not only the large organizations with complex HR processes, but also the projects implemented in smaller companies that have a proven impact in the business.
Please find below the categories we will award this year: 6 categories of HR projects and 5 categories for General Management. You can find a detailed description of the categories and the application form in the Applicant Guide [available only in Romanian].
HR Projects categories in 2021
Vor fi premiate cele mai valoroase Proiecte de Resurse Umane din urmatoarele domenii:
1. Recruitment and Selection – includes projects on recruitment, internship, induction etc. Application form here >>>
2. Reward and Performance Management – includes projects on performance evaluation, payroll, job grading etc. Application form here >>>
3. Learning and Development – includes projects on training, coaching, mentoring, career plans, talent management, succession planning etc. Application form here >>>
4. HR Strategy – includes projects on HR – strategic partner, employer branding, engagement, organizational design, cultural change, social dialogue, inclusion & diversity etc. Application form here >>>
5. Digital HR – includes projects of HR processes digitalization through technology and HR analytics & big data. Application form >>>
6. Health & Wellbeing – includes projects that promote and facilitate a healthy and balanced culture and lifestyle on all levels within the organization. Application form here >>>
General Management categories:
1. Manager of the Year
2. HR Team of the Year – companies with less than 499 employees
3. HR Team of the Year – companies with over 500 employees
4. CEO – HR Team of the Year – companies with less than 499 employees
5. CEO – HR Team of the Year – companies with over 500 employees
Registrations for the HR Excellence Awards competition are expected until February 5th, 2021.