The Most Creative and Complex Human Resources Projects Were Rewarded at HR Club Gala 2019
By HR Club on 28 March 2019
The 11th edition of the HR Club Human Resources Excellence Awards Gala took place on March 27th, 2019. Organized in an anniversary year, when HR Club celebrates 15 years of activity, the competition proved once again to be a real barometer that indicates the evolution and the maturity of the HR profession in Romania.
8 companies received awards, out of the 28 participants that applied with projects. The main themes that linked all the winning projects were: the tendency to digitalize most HR processes and the atention towards talent management and employee experience.
„For 11 years, we have identified and rewarded, in a structured and objective manner, those professionals who distinguish themselves from the point of view of the innovation, performance and value added by HRs to the organizations they belong to. Analyzing this year's applications, we are very glad to emphasize that this pursuit is no longer the exclusive prerogative of multinational companies, and that the number of young Romanian companies interested in updating their approach to human resources processes is on the rise,”, says Dana Cavaleru, HR Club's Executive Director.
Here is the list of HR Club 2019 Gala's winners:
- Human Resources Projects Section
- Recruitment and Selection: ENGIE Romania, „ENERGIE pentru Meseria Mea”;
- Performance and Compensation Management: Carrefour Romania, „Dezvoltare 360”;
- Training and Development: Coca-Cola HBC Romania, „3R Learning Challenge@Code Of Talent” and eMAG, „Future 25”;
- Human Resources Strategy: Groupe Renault Romania, „Digital Employee Experience #GRR-DEX” and Orange Romania, „Meet the Orange Employee Personas”.
- General Management Section
- Manager of the Year: Ion Mustata – Power Distribution Manager, KMG International Group (Rompetrol);
- CEO – HR Team of the Year – companies with over 500 employees: Omer Tetik (CEO) and Nevenca Doca (Human Resources Executive Director), Banca Transilvania.
- Specia Awards Section
- Special Award of the Jury: Banca Transilvania, for the program „Screening-ul salveaza vieti”;
- Special Award of Generation Z: Banca Transilvania, for the project „BT Con(vention)”.
See photo gallery.
The winning and finalist projects will be included in the 10th edition of the Manual of Best Practices in Human Resources Management, another HR Club traditional project that supports and promotes best practices in the HR industry in Romania.
A warm thank you to the candidates, jury members and the partners that made this event possibile!
Annual Partners: Romanian Software, Trend
Partner on Legal Matters: PeliFilip
Award Partners: Alexandrion Group, Coca-Cola HBC Romania, Great People Inside, Regina Maria, Tenaris Silcotub
Partners: CIEL, Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger, Fundatia Calea Victoriei, Rompetrol, Top Employers Institute
Media Partners: Biz, Cariere, HR Manager, IQads, Smark
Media Supporters: AngajatorulMeu.ro, Portal HR