Poti consulta aici lista job-urilor de HR deschise in companiile membre HR Club. Daca esti membru HR Club si vrei sa promovezi un job din cadrul companiei tale, scrie-ne la adresa: office [at] hr-club.ro. Logheaza-te cu contul de membru HR Club si poti vedea CV-uri ale profesionistilor de HR in cautare de noi provocari. De asemenea, daca iti cauti un job, ne poti trimite CV-ul tau; acesta va fi vizibil doar membrilor HR Club, in sectiunea de CV-uri.
Va invitam sa cititi ultimul numar al newsletterului Asociatiei Europene pentru Managementul Oamenilor (EAPM) unde HR Club este membru.
In acest numar:
- What has happened at the exiting WFPMA Congress in Istanbul with more than 2500 participants
- A new approach to Human Resources Management from our Swiss colleague Matthias Mölleney and his team who argue that agile organizations require an agile HR management which covers the networking structures of the business.
- A good practice from the Estonian Company Proekspert where the Workplace Happiness Advocate Tiina Saar has adopted an innovative holistic approach to HR
- The ethical challenges for the HR profession in the continuously changing work environment by Mary Connaughton, Director of CIPD Ireland
- Engagement and performance from Sérgio Sousa, Board member of the Portuguese Association APG, who argues that we “need to start from the basics”, and last but not least about
- Strategic workforce planning in German SMEs – an article which briefly presents a free toolbox to support SMEs in implementing effectively strategic workforce planning developed by the German Association DGFP together with its partners and which will go life next spring.
In addition, you will find an article from the British Standards Institution BSO regarding the development of ISO Standards for Human Resources and an interesting study from CIPD UK about “Valuing your Talent”.